Buy And Hold Value Oriented Strategy
I am here sharing the performance highlights of my Value Oriented US Companies shortlisted for Institutional Investors and UHNI's on Jan 1st 2009.
Period: All 17 Stocks shortlisted on Jan 1st 2009 and holding for 3 years till Feb 15th 2012
- Passive buy and hold policy Outperformed DJIA index during most turbulent times which the global markets has seen in decades.
- Shortlisting was done for defensive institutional investors who can allocate significant amount of capital and main objective was to keep the downside limited.
- None of the 17 shortlisted stocks lost money.
- Value based principles were used to shortlist High Quality Companies with Market Cap more than $1Billion.
Shortlisted US Companies: Jan 1st 2009 to Feb 15th 2012
- Piedmont Natural Gas Company, Inc.
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Apache Corporation
- C.R. Bard, Inc.
- CONSOL Energy Inc.
- Chevron Corporation
- FMC Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- Ingersoll-Rand PLC
- MDU Resources Group Inc
- Stryker Corporation
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (ADR)
- The TJX Companies, Inc.
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- DENTSPLY International Inc.
To know more about the companies, write at Century.Partners03@gmail.com
Disclaimer: Past performance is not an indication of future results. Other disclaimers in regard to investing in equities apply.